Thursday, April 1, 2010

Project 2010: Day 91

OK, so done with the Firsts and heading through the rest of the F's. I hit 1,827 of 6,892. Here are some of today's highlights:

Here's The Streets "Fit But Don't You Know It." Maybe I'm obsessing over this song right now because I've been watching Skins like crazy lately, or maybe it's because it's a a great song. You be the judge.



Also Today I got a little distracted by listening to Natalie Merchant's new album:. It's delightful.

"Float On" by Modest Mouse always improves my mood, and makes me want to move, it's also part of one of my favorite 4 song progressions on any album, ever:



I haven't given Travis the love that they deserve. Today I listened to "Flowers In the Window."



Bon Iver's Flume ended up on any mix tape that I made last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment