Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Project 2010: Day 90 - Firsts

Wow. 90 days of listening to my iPod in order of song title, yet I'm only on the F's. Oh well. Here are some comments on some things that I've listened to today, which brought me deep into the "Firsts".

I'll spare you the R.E.M. "Finest Worksong," but that doesn't mean I didn't love listening to it.

"Fire and Rain" is one of those songs that I thought I liked more than I actually like. It's always longer than I think it is, and slower than I think it's going to be. See for yourself:



On the other hand "Fire Island, AK" by The Long Winters gets better every time. Also the lead singer of The Long Winters has been hanging with John Hodgeman, which makes him even cooler in my nerdy mind.



Fireworks is one of my favorite Animal Collective songs that isn't on Merriweather.



I have posted this video before because it is maybe my favorite video in the history of the world to go with a song that I am in love with. Hooray for Bright Eyes!



And yet another song I love came up today- again, I know I've posted about Noah and the Whale before, but today was actually "First Days of Spring" day, which it totally is. Apt. Although I'm not going through a horrifying break up at the moment. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment