Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Project 2010: Day 75- Dreaming and Driving

Today I got to song 1,458 of 6,804 on my iPod. This brought be through Dreaming songs and into Driving songs.

OK. I know. People hate the Dave Matthews Band. I get it. I do. But they have some songs that I really enjoy. Today I got to "The Dreaming Tree" which is one of those songs that I really like. I apologize. I know I'm not supposed to.



I also got to Sufjan's "That Dress Looks Nice on You," which, of course, made me really happy.

I also happen to really like Brandon Boyd of Incubus' voice. I've been hearing a lot of his songs, and every time I've enjoyed it. Today i heard "Drive"



I know I have already documented my R.E.M. love. But today was "Drive." How do I not share that?



Finally, I heard something and had to check to see what the heck it was. I was incredibly surprised at the answer. Like shocked. This is Bright Eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment