Thursday, March 11, 2010

Project 2010: Day 70 (figured it out again) - Do

Today I continued my love affair with Nada Surf. Heard "Do It Again" which isn't technically the title track to "The Weight Is a Gift," but still has the lyric that the album's title comes from.



The Flaming Lips put on one of the best shows I have ever gone to. It was like going to an idealized, yet twisted, New Years celebration. It was entirely about being happy and having a good time. There are people in costumes dancing on stage, confetti, MASSIVE balloons and thousands of fans dancing and jumping and singing non-stop. Beyond that, they are one of the most original bands of our time. So, hearing "Do You Realize," the song that really brought me back to The Flaming Lips was a welcome moment this morning.



Wow. Well, today has been unexpectedly good (a weird thing to say when listening to your own iPod, but whatever). Also hit "Do You Want To" by Franz Ferdinand. Made me want to get up and dance. Of course I didn't.



I got to song #1,384 of 6,779 and made if from the "Do's to the "Don'ts)

No comments:

Post a Comment