Monday, March 1, 2010

Project 2010

Sometimes you just want to yell. Like really yell. Or at least listen to someone yell, and that is where Taking Back Sunday comes in. OK, they are not one of the best or even better bands to come around, but when I'm in the right mood I love listening to them. Today I hit "Cute without the E." It is probably the perfect example of what I love about them (but I can totally respect you not being into it at all).



Also today, Cuyahoga from R.E.M. Growing up in Cuyahoga County in Ohio, I always get a little bit excited about this song, and seeing R.E.M. play it live in Cuyahoga County was amazing. The crowd went crazy. Probably the only place on Eath that the crowd goes wild over that song.

honestly, didn't make a lot of progress today. I'm only on 1,162 of 6,714 but I did listen to the new Gorillaz album and the new Broken Bells album. I was lukewarm on both.

No comments:

Post a Comment