Thursday, March 25, 2010

Project 2010: A lot of Everything

Dog's Eye View. Did anyone even know that they existed even in 1995? Well, I did. For some reason I really liked "Everything Falls Apart," and now that I'm listening to it I realize it. It's catchy. It's true. Maybe the tempo should be a little quicker, but who am I to judge. In fact, I'm hitting repeat.



By the way, now that I'm watching this video I realize why all of my clothes from high school are still too big for me.

While everything is falling apart for Dog's Eye View, Motion City Soundtrack thinks that everything is alright. Bad play on words, but it is my favorite Motion City song.



Let me extol the virtues of Lilly Allen. She's great. There it is. "everything's wonderful" is a wonderful rant about the way the world works today.





and just to restore some of my terribly damaged indie cred here is Interpol's Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment