Friday, March 26, 2010

Project 2010

So today I ended the E's and moved into the F's and mad it to 1,708 of 6,854. Here a selection of what I listened to today:

I have an unnatural love of Straylight Run. When we get to the S's I'll do an entire post on the Straylight Run / Brand New / Taking Back Sunday nexus. I'll also talk more about them when I get to a song off of "Prepare to be Wrong" which is an album that I love for both its music and its politics, but for now I'll just give you "Existentialism On Prom Night."



The answer to the question is yes:



And I love this song. I love this video. Very angry. Very cool.



More REM. Cause I love them. And you do too.



I find I have no idea what this song means, but I'm still positive that it is as relevant today as it was in 1986.

Here's another of my top 5 Phish songs:

No comments:

Post a Comment