Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Project 2010: numbered list

#1: Somehow I have Rihanna's "Hatin On the Club" on my iPod. I have exactly zero idea how it got there. Also- not very catchy. And at 4:30 it's at least a minute too long.

#2: Poe's entire "Haunted" album is really interesting. Especially because it's tied to one of my favorite books, House of Leaves.

#3: Listening to "Have a Day" by The Polyphonic Spree reminded me that they are still on the short lists of bands (can you really even call them a band?) that I have yet to see.

#4: Over a year later I am still in love with Fleet Foxes:


#5: Every time Sufjan Stevens comes on I get really excited. Today was "He Woke Me Up Again." It's strange to me that it feels like so few people know about Sufjan. Among my good friends we are pretty cultish, but I say his name in front of other people and they have never heard of him. Oh well.

I'm on 2,432 of 7,115

No comments:

Post a Comment