Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Project 2010

#1: On Blink-182's eponymous album it is as if they actually found talent. They were fun and amusing before, but then this album is something different, and shows something different. "I Miss You" is what's making me thinking this.

#2: There were albums that I listened to a lot. I mean A LOT. Pretty constantly. Then after a couple a years I just stop listening to them totally, and can go for years without listening to it again. Incubus' Make Yourself is totally like that. I must have listened to that album 50-100 times over a couple years but haven't listened to it all the way through in years. Maybe on a big car trip.

#3: Guster's "I Spy" is great. I'm still not 100% sure what it's about. I think I know, but maybe it's what I want it to be. I do know that May parade is Gay parade live... This isn't a great version of it.



#4: Is there a place for someone like Harry Chapin in music today?

#5: Listened to three different versions of "I Want You" today. Couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment