Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Project 2010: Starting the I's!

#1: I really like Muse. I'm not sure why. I think it's maybe because they are one of a very few bands that still make music that could still be called Rock and Roll. Maybe not. Maybe it's just because they're music is interesting, and you can belt it out in a car.



#2: In 1996 my friend Rachel wore a Live T-shirt a lot this one particular summer. Not all the time, but it was a distinctive shirt, and pretty cool. Whenever I hear Live I think of her.



#3: I have way too many favorite R.E.M. songs, but any song with Superman is a winner. Really.



#4: Wilco's "I Am Trying To Break Your Heart" has already become a classic in my head. I don't know what an aquarium drinker is, but I assume I am one.

#5: "I and Love and You" by The Avett Brothers. Find it. Listen to it. Love it.

I'm on 2,699 of 7,132

No comments:

Post a Comment