Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 2010: Day 1

I decided to start Project 2010 on the first of the year and I made it through exactly six out of 6,571 songs while laying on my couch cursing New York's horribly late last call. At this rate I should be done around never. Here's what I listened to:

A - Barenaked Ladis
A-OK - Motion City Soundtrack
A-Punk- Vampire Weekend
A0001 - Thursday
The Abduction Of Margaret - The Decemberists
About An Hour Ago - O.A.R

In some of the other posts I'll highlight an artist or a song, but that will be for later. Today, I will just say that it was incredibly weird listening to just one song off of "The Hazards of Love" and then going directly into an O.A.R. song, especially because The Abduction of Margaret goes directly into another song. It was never meant to stand alone. With that I'm off to listen to some more music.

(Insert witty sign off here)

No comments:

Post a Comment