Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project 2010: Day 3 - January 3rd

Today I made some good progress on running down songs on my ipod. I got through all of the "Agains" and the "Afters."

Some thoughts:
I listened to three versions of Again I Go Unnoticed by Dashboard Confessional. My favorite is from "The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most" EP. It just pushes a little bit harder than the other two versions.

Listening to Aeroplane Blues, I wonder if it is in any way connected to Neutral Milk Hotel's "Aeroplane Over The Sea"? If it is, I am not quite sure how.

I really do love "Age Six Racer." It always reminds me of the very beginning of Fall when Summer is fading away. I have always been and still am a Summer kid. I live for it. Listening to the song right now, as it is freezing cold outside makes me wish that it was once again the kind of nice outside that draws you out and makes you want to walk around outside and have adventures. Oh well. Here's a version of a song that some kid attached a homemade video to.



This is what I listened to today:

Adia - Sarah McLachlan
Admit It!!! - Say Anything
Adon Olam - The Israeli Scouts
Adrift - Jack Johnson
The Adventure - Angels & Airwaves
Aeroplane Blues - The Black Keys
Africa Bamba - Santana
After Midnight - Eric Clapton
Afterglow - Kate York
Afterglow - Travis
Aftermath - R.E.M.
Aftermath USA - Drive-By Truckers
Again - The Few
Again & Again - The Bird & The Bee
Again and Again - Annie And The Beekeeper
Again I Go Unnoticed (X3) - Dashboard Confessional
Against The Wind - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
Agbadza - Rusted Root
Age Of Consent - Grant-Lee Phillips
Age Six Racer - Dashboard Confessional
Ages Of You - R.E.M.
Aginst Th' Law - Billy Bragg & Wilco
Agoraphobia - Incubus
Ahead Of The Curve - Monsters Of Folk

Back to listening to music!

No comments:

Post a Comment