Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 2010: Day 6; Passed 100 Songs

Today I hit my first random landmark: I passed the 100 song mark!

One of the best things I heard today was Nada Surf's "All Is A Game." I forget how much I like this album, and really need to listen to it more often.




Also, I heard maybe my favorite corny 90's song: "All For You" by Sister Hazel. I mean, who doesn't like it when a song has an a capella part?



I know, I know, corny. Also, I went from Sigur Ros singing in fake Icelandic quietly to Nirvana which was pretty jarring.

Here's the list of today's songs- I am still steeped in "All" songs:
All Alright - Sigur Ros
All Apologies - Nirvana
All Around Us - Donavan Frankenreiter
All At Once - Jack Johnson
All At Once - Pete Yorn
All At Once (It's Not Important) - The Secret Machines
All For You - Our Lady Peace
All For You - Sister Hazel
All Goes Out The Window - The Streets
All Good Naysayers, Speak Up! Or Forever Hold Your Peace - Sufjan Stevens
All Hands Against His Own - The Black Keys
All I Need - Radiohead
All Is A Game - Nada Surf
All My Friends - Our Lady Peace
All Of The Truth - Bright Eyes
All Of These Dreams - Phish
All Of These Dreams (Live) - Phish
All Of This - Blink-182
All Of Your Love - Hellogoodbye
All Our Summer Songs - Saturday Looks Good To Me
All Over Again - Phantom Planets
All Over Town - Saturday Looks Good To Me
All Over You - Live

Off to listen to more music!

No comments:

Post a Comment