Saturday, January 9, 2010

Project 2010: Day 8 - Thinking About Crushes

"Always love, hate will get you every time - Nada Surf

Today apparently I was in a totally sappy mood. "Always Love" by Nada Surf just totally hit me the right way, but really Phantom Planet's "Always On My Mind" was what got me. The song just does a really good job of describing a crush. A horrible, horrible crush. I think the song might have been more appropriate for spring, which for me is the season of crushes, but I'll still give it its due in January:




Here's what I got through today. Again, it's a short list because I've been catching up on some of my podcasts:
Alone, Jealous And Stoned - The Secret Machines
Alone, Together - The Strokes
Alright - Guided By Voices
Also Frightened - Animal Collective
Alter The Ending - Dashboard Confessional
Alternative Girlfriend - Barenaked Ladies
Aluminum - The White Stripes
Aluminum Park - My Morning Jacket
Alvin Row - Avery Tare & Panda Bear
Always - Blink 182
Always Crush Me - Guided By Voices
Always Love - Nada Surf
Always On My Mind - Phantom Planet
Am I Missing - Dashboard Confessional
Am I The Only One? - Barenaked Ladies

Off to listen to more music.

No comments:

Post a Comment