Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project 2010: Day 14

I either own a lot of R.E.M. (which I do) or they favor songs that begin with the letter "A." I think it's probably more the former than the latter, but we'll see. Either way, I will always love them.



I really love Ben Folds, just not his first two solo albums. "The Ascent Of Stan" is so lyrically interesting and so musically boring.

I also listened to the new OKGO album. It's just not good. They're last couple of albums were really literate, interesting, and fun. On a first listen, I just thought it was uninspired.

Finally, I listened to Vampire Weekend's new album again. I liked it a lot the first two times. Liked it even more this time. It's just a fun album. Here's what else I listened to today:

As Summer Pass - Sofia Talvik
As We Go U, We Go Down - Guided By Voices
As With Gladness - State Radio
Ascending - ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead
The Ascent Of Man - R.E.M.
The Ascent Of Stan - Ben Folds
Ashes Of American Flags - Wilco
Asilos Magdalena - The Mars Volta
Ask For Janice - Beastie Boys
Assassin - Muse
Asshole - Jim's Big Ego
Astair - Matt Costa
Asthenia - Blink - 182
Astronaut - G. Love
Astonomy Domine - Pink Floyd
As Least That's What You Said - Wilco
At My Most Beautiful - R.E.M.
At My Window Sad And Lonely - Billy Bragg & Wilco
At The Bottom - Brand New
At The Bottom Of Everything - Bright Eyes
At The Hop - Sha-Na-Na
Atoms For Peace - Thom Yorke
Atrophy - The Antlers
An Attempt To Tip The Scales - Bright Eyes
Attics Of My Life - Grateful Dead
Attractive Today - Motion City Soundtrack

Off to listen to more music...

No comments:

Post a Comment