Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project 2010: Day 5

I did not make a lot of progress today. Mostly because I listened to the new All Songs Considered podcast which had some really interesting stuff this week. I especially enjoyed Freelance Whales and Broken Bells. I also listened to a Mountain Goats show that All Songs posted recently.

But enough about that. I did manage to listen to four different versions of "All Along The Watchtower," none of which is the Jimi Hendrix version, which also happens to be my favorite. Apparently I don't own that, which will have to change.



Instead I had one by Bob Dylan, one by the Grateful Dead, one by Dylan AND the Dead, and one By Dave Matthews. Go figure.

Also, today I started on the songs that start with the word "all," and there are a ton of them. Like 60 or so. I will be spending days listening to "all" songs. Anyways, here's today's pretty meager list:

Alive - SR-71
Alive With The Glory Of Love - Say Anything
All About Soul - Billy Joel
All Along The Watchtower - Bob Dylan
All Along The Watchtower - Bob Dylan & The Grateful Dead
All Along The Watchtower - Dave Matthews Band
All Along The Watchtower - Grateful Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment